General requirements for PHD Degree in USA
- Provide three recommendation letters
- Write a personal statement
- Submit your PhD Proposal
- Provide your updated C.V
Academic requirements for PhD degree in USA
- Provide your Bachelor’s Degree certificate and transcript
- Provide you Master’s Degree certificate and transcript
- Provide your admission test scores (i.e. GRE, GMAT if required)
- Complete the English requirements for PhD degree. Universities in the United States of America accept TOFEL, IELTS, or PTE. Below are the average minimum TOFEL, IELTS, and PTE scores required by most universities in the USA for a PhD degree:
|English Proficiency Exam
||Minimum Score Required in Each Skill
||Internet based – 90
*Please note that pre-sessional English course prior to enrollment in Master’s program can be arranged if you do not meet the English requirement.
The expenses of a PhD degree in the United States vary depending on the university, your program, the number of hours. The average cost of a PhD degree in USA is $40,000 per academic year.