General requirements for Bachelor's Degree in Malaysia
- Browse the desired course
- Provide Recommendation letters from school officials or teachers (if required by the university)
- Write a Personal Statement
- Provide a copy of your passport
Academic requirements for Bachelor's Degree in Malaysia
- Provide your high school certificate and your academic transcript (or expected marks sheet)
- Sit an English proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE) and provide us with your official score sheet once released
||Required IELTS overall score
||Minimum accepted IELTS score
||4.5 (Pre-sessional English to be arranged)
||5.0 (Pre-sessional English to be arranged)
*Please note that some universities may have higher English requirement for acceptance depending on the desired program.
The average yearly tuition fee for bachelor's degree in Malaysia is $4000 - $5000.